LITTLETON & HARESTOCK PARISH COUNCIL
Parish Office, The Hall Way, Littleton 5th November 2020
If you have coronavirus symptoms: GO HOME and STAY AT HOME if you have:
- HIGH TEMPERATURE. You feel hot to touch on your chest or back.
- NEW, CONTINUOUS COUGH. Coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual).
- TASTE or SMELL CHANGES. A loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell (anosmia)
If you have any of the symptoms above you must self isolate and arrange to have a test.
Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital.
Telephone 111, or use the 111 online coronavirus service (https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19) for advice.
Littleton & Harestock Parish Council Facilities
Status as at: 5th November 2020
- Littleton and Harestock Children’s Playgrounds.
- Mini-Library Main Road Littleton.
- Littleton Parkour (Free Running facility)
- Littleton Netball area
- Littleton Recreation Ground Pavillion.
- Littleton Adult Gym Equipment.
- Parish Council Office
- Open Spaces. Please use the open spaces for walking, running and well-being purposes. Follow Government advice about social distancing.
- Littleton Recreation Ground.
Littleton Tumulus Ground.
Harestock Road Football Ground.
Littleton Recreation Ground Car Park.
- Dog Walking. Place dog waste ONLY in the dog bins (as available).
Littleton & Harestock Parish Council
SUPPORT INFORMATION: 5th November 2020
Parish Council Contacts
During Parish Office Hours (9-12:30), and answerphone at other times. During lock down, please call 07785 393531.
07709 988 556
If all else fails – leave a message for Parish Council Chairman. (Checked frequently.)
Covid Mutual Aid UK is a group of volunteers supporting local community groups organising mutual aid throughout the Covid-19 outbreak in the UK.
See COVID-19 WINCHESTER AREA MUTUAL AID for further information online at https://www.facebook.com/groups/1311125889083787/
For the LITTLETON specific MUTUAL AID post, please visit:-
For the HARESTOCK specific MUTUAL AID post, please visit:-
Littleton Community WhatsApp Group
Hampshire Coronavirus Support and Helpline
0333 370 4000
If Coronavirus has had an impact on you or any aspect of your life, including anyone who is self-isolating, please call the helpline for advice and support. This is available 9.00 to 5.00 weekdays.
The Connect to Support Hampshire website has a Coronavirus resource page with information to help you on a range of topics.