Roadworks scheduled on Andover Road/Park Road from 14 June to 10 July 2017.
The works are necessary to facilitate the installation of a new water main connection into the Kings Barton development.
The details of the works are as follows:
· Works starting Wednesday 14th June, expected to be completed on 10th July
· Park Rd will be closed from 14th June until 24th June
· Andover Road will have traffic management deployed from 14th June until 10th July
· During the works, 1No lane of Andover Rd will be closed off when works are taking place, but the road itself will remain open and traffic flow will be maintained by using two way temporary traffic signals
· During peak hours, i.e. 0630-0930hrs and 1600-1830hrs there will be no traffic management in Andover Rd and it will be fully open (i.e., both lanes open as normal). Works and Traffic Management will be undertaken outwith peak hours.
Works are being undertaken by Clancy Docwra on behalf of Southern Water. Their contact details are:
· [email protected] or 01634 824017
Peter Symonds College and Henry Beaufort School have been notified about the works – the works coincide with exams so we wanted to let pupils know to allow extra travel time where necessary.